July 29, 2014
The Fab Five - August 2014
As Summer winds down (don't shoot the messenger), I'm sure we're all looking for any way we can hold onto the best of the current season. But August is a great month (minus the dog days) to celebrate what's next. Here are 5 fab things to get excited about during the 8th month of the year:
1. I've penciled in an appointment to sample this Target beauty discovery during my next at-home facial. Word on the street is these mini packets are filled with natural ingredients that really truly work. Buy them online here.
2. Chadwick Boseman's portrayal of legendary baseball great, Jackie Robinson in 42 was phenomenal, so I'm looking forward to seeing him take on the King of Soul in this movie biopic.
3. Good things come in 3's.... and 7's and 9's like these delicious new arm candy sets from our Gemmy Jewels Collection.
4. It's no secret that as a sports fanatic, this month begins one of my most favorite times of the year. The pigskin returns!
5. With Five Guys and Shake Shack, do we really need another chain burger joint in Philly? This one opens in August and is a "bare" necessity for it's exotic meats and organic goodness.