Images: (top left, clockwise) Pinterest, Chanel, Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, Lush Cosmetics, Etsy, Kiehl'sNordstrom,, Macy's, Bobbi Brown Cosmetics
1. Chanel Glossimer has been my all day every season lip gloss for years. My go-to glow color is Unity, which is a shimmering peachy-brown that works with any outfit. It hydrates deeply and stays on better than any gloss I've ever tried.
2. Thanks to Jasmine at Lush Cosmetics at Caesar's Hotel and Casino in Atlantic City, NJ for introducing me to Turkish Delight, a super hydrating shower cream with the luscious scent of roses. The super soft, glowing skin it leaves behind after you rinse it? Priceless.
3. The Rose & Chamomile Aromatherapy Facial Steam from Marble and Milkwood will make you so glow-worthy. Your at home facial will never be the same. This product may have to be special ordered but it's worth it.
4. The Winter season and its the cold, dry air can definitely take the glow from your skin so I make sure I'm always stocked with the big bottle of an oldie but goodie, Kiehl's Creme de Corps. Thick, creamy, totally luxe.
5. Holiday gifts may be received and returned but my Nutribullet is forever! It's no secret that true glow comes from the inside. Good health is a glow-getter's best weapon and what we eat plays a big part in how we look and feel. It's not a juicer or a blender. It extracts the best out of fruits and vegetable to create yummy, easily digestible, nutrient rich beverages.
6. Up your glow factor with the new Bobbi Brown 'Nude Glow' Eyeshadow Palette. I just discovered this compact and now it never leaves my makeup bag. Great neutral colors that sparkle for day and night!
Who or what makes YOU glow? Share! And check out my B is for Beauty board on Pinterest for more of my favorite ways to glow!