With Fall just around the corner, I'm embracing all the upcoming season has to offer. Granted, I had a wonderful Summer and will lament its departure but only briefly because this month is stacking up to be just as amazing. Here are 5 fab things that will help to make September a great one:
1. Our Private Trunk Show season begins and we're crisscrossing the country to bring my Fall 2014 Handmade Jewelry Collection exclusively to our Insiders. Join us!
2. Since Kale is THE veggie of the year, I'm looking forward to sharing my culinary expertise (home cooking at it's finest) by using it in more creative recipes.
3. If you are decorating a new home or just looking for items that will update or freshen the one you've already lived in, you'll love the sublimely curated housewares and furniture collections on this beautiful site.
4. It's #NYFW New York Fashion Week time! The march of fine design begins September 4th. Watch here for our fave designers' hot runway looks for Spring 2015!
5. After a few team members spoke highly of this not-so-common book about living consciously and walking through your life while being fully aware of its utter beauty by a thoroughly engaging author, I had to Kindle it for this month's reading list.